Thursday, May 31, 2007

Modest Mouse

Saw Modest Mouse at the Royal Albert Hall last Wednesday. Excellent gig! I love the Royal Albert Hall, although I think one of their sound crew must have been fired afterwards cos there was way too much feedback for a professional concert like that.

Loved the band, they're amazing musicians, and had two drummers which was quite impressive. Was great to see Mr Marr on stage too! Isaac fell over his monitor speaker towards the end of the gig whilst going a bit crazy. I was somewhere between annoyed and impressed that they managed to get the crowd to applaud for at least 10 minutes before they came back on for the encore.

One of my favourite songs on the album is the new single "Dashboard".



I'm also loving "Missed The Boat".



More info on Modest Mouse:

Website: www.modestmousemusic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/modestmouse

Buy the album "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" from Amazon here, or from the iTunes download store here.

1 comment:

Liza said...

<3 Modest Mouse

and I <3 Dashboard and We've Got Everything!!!